ceturtdiena, 2007. gada 12. jūlijs

Alone


When my eyes ar broken,
I am sitting alone,
Love does not metter for what,but answer is no.
The grass with water and tears are free,
My mind is leaving me right now.

So wake my feelings come for you,
Drink my cola and going around,
Eat my heart and stole my bike,
But do not sitting alone.

My body die another day,
Historians are to late,
The one of friend are looking around,
but now I am comming home.

It's doesn't matter how,
It's doesn't matter when,
But you will be mine,
You are so far away,
But it's doesn't matter how I will found.

Some kill me in the morning,
but dreams don't lie for me,
My sole is sitting alone
and frinds are feeding from that.

Kill my soul for long time ago,
eat my heart for nothing at all,
I don't love you,
but it's doesn't matter now.


Nav komentāru: