piektdiena, 2007. gada 12. oktobris

Crash ( Especially for You )

Between walls and ceilings,
They say "STOP",
When lights die out, I say "Let go".

Oh yes, you must help me,
Oh yes, you must bring your selfe down.
Put me in your mind,
Stay with me forever
Do you wont to give up?

The record was without feelings,
Can you say that?
Rabidness tonight,hangover in the mourning,
But it's doesn't matter, when I am with you.

So cold, so cold withot you,
When leave-taking come,
I did not look into your eyes
Was it mistake or not?
Tell me, tell me please.

Cramping on dancefloor,
So crazy, so wild, so fuckin nice.
Good bye, this was crach of my life.

Crash, crash my heart for reason,
Crash, crash, oh yes.
Love is feeling, that we don't gonna understand,
And this for better, this for better.

Music make me feel like flying carpet,
It gives me wings,
You are music for my soul,
So light like snout Slim,
But more stronger than jay.

I know that's a goof,
But say one word, that I am loco
And I will understand,
But please say,say this word.

Nav komentāru: