otrdiena, 2007. gada 9. oktobris

I got soul, but I'm not a soldier

City of freeadom, world start cry,
Stay for a while,
People hate time, but one day you will be a man,
And dreams will grow up with you.
Thank you girl, you smile like a God.

Day like day, through hours, hopes and expectations,
Through my girl and love.

Shape on wall,,
Hope in my soul,
Stay with me some time,
Enjoy power of love and leave me alone.

Monday I am keen on you,
But Sunday come so hard,
And I understand that bargain was a quaky shit.
Groove sound come,
Oh come on, oh come on, oh come on,
Thay talk abaut you, but I dont listen,
Universe tray to eat me alive.

Crazy I, crazy you, dont except respect from me,
Crazy you, crazy I, leave me alone, please
Stars so long away,thay said to me,
But I have one, I have you.

Kiss away my pain, kiss so far away,
You my star, I your jack,
Dont say, just do,
Oh come on, oh come on, oh come on,
Some day maby,
Oh yes, oh yes, Oh yes.
Cut it out, cut it short,
Put a clock ahead,get a wiggle on!
Oh come on, oh come on, oh come on,
Till one's dying day.
Every bullet has its billet,
Oh come on, oh come on, oh come on.

Nav komentāru: