ceturtdiena, 2007. gada 8. novembris

Begger

I don't have nothing to eat,
My whay is one - to nearest shop
I am a begger,I don't have money,
But I am live, I have my life.

In my pocket are 44 fuckin cents,
For all my day I buy cheapes bread and
russian pasta.
I smoke my Marlboro, two cigares a day,
Because purse is empty like my heart.

I still think about you,
Tomorrow will be to late at ten o'clock
Reading is not aim, but only whay to truth,
I hope, that the day after tomorrow will be...

Ok, my story now ends,
You make my mind think clearly
On red carpet one day I will be with you
But now I am in hostel and watching Discovery Channel
Like Bloodhound Gang sing in there song,

MTV sucks and Britney is bitch,
I love my contry and president say: "Kill for you country"
So live you life like tomorrow is too late
And don't kill... but it is too late now.

Nav komentāru: