trešdiena, 2007. gada 21. novembris

Shitty time in my life

Shitty like a zookeeper's boy from stardusts,
Lucky for facts, girls who know him from his name,
But you can change my why in life,
I turn four days after my birthday.
Sorry for shitty ending, sorry my mind mate.

There are facts, that now one can say that thay are false,
So don't call me a liar,
I know that every mother wont her son going back to home,
And youngest sisters are the best.

Things have their why in life,
But how it came so wrong?
How can I loving you now?
My or your ? What ever!
My part from you eat me alive.

Don't say that I am naive,
Don't say crazy, but act like a fool.
Go to myspace dot com and be so close to me.
Magic don't happening our days.

I cross see to see,
Network consume friends souls,
And cheep games destroy senses at all.
I have my first lesson to not to be so cold,
Cello sound from next room fascinate imagination,
I see you naked in the rain,
Oh my God I may dreamer,
But I'm steel alive instead of you.

Sorry for lines that I write,
Sorry at all..
Goodbye for ever kindness,
Hallo new life.

_____________________________

BUT BEFORE I GO SAY ANY WORD!


PLEASE SAY!

_____________________________

I know you Know, that I am talking with you.

?
?
?
?
?

Nav komentāru: